Tuesday 29 September 2009

Chosen song - Madonna, Material Girl

I have decided to use Madonnas track 'Material Girls' for my music video. Madonna is a controversial artist whos first album was released 26 years ago in 1983. After analysing the lyrics for the song I found the main idea of the song is that all she wants is money to buy materials and to compete with other girls and what material items they have. This helped me to decide how I will create my music video and what the whole idea of it will be. Below is the original music video to Madonnas material girls.

Madonna is a mainstream artist, she appeals to a large audience and sells lots of music, her songs are well known with people old and young and her old songs are still played today for example material girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment