Wednesday 10 March 2010

Health and safety

I have filmed in 3 different locations whilst creating my media video. The first location was woods near the Humber bridge. The only health and safety risks with this location were slipping on the wet muddy ground or tripping up over the twigs. Another risk with this location was taking expensive equipment (camera) into the woods as it could have been stolen from me. The second location was in a caravan at my friends house there wasn’t any health and safety issues with this location. The last location of all was the grounds/ gardens of an old peoples home in my area. When I asked permission to film in the gardens I was warned by management that certain areas of the ground were slippery and to be careful. Another danger whilst filming in the gardens were the actors falling down the stairs which I filmed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment