Wednesday 10 March 2010

Location list

Location list

I have chosen three different locations for my filming. The reason I have chose 3 locations is because the story of my music video is whatever lifestyle you live materials are still important.

My first location is in the woods near the Humber bridge. I have chose this location as it is dark and dull. In this location I will show the actors living in a tent in the woods. The tent, welly boots and rain coats being there material items that they need.

The second location in the music video is a caravan. Again showing a different type of lifestyle. This location shows the actors living in one space, the kitchen bedroom, living area and bathroom all being in one small caravan. This is also a fairly dull location however lighter than the woods.

The last location that I will film in is the gardens of ‘Lees rest homes’ an old peoples home in my area. The gardens in the home are very large with lots of colours. The buildings also have a glamorous fairytale feel. This location will show the actors as ‘princesses’ in glamorous dresses and lots of jewellery, these being the materials for this lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment